.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Education Philosophy Essay -- Teaching Education Careers Essays

Educational Philosophy I consent an discriminating philosophy of rearing that I derived from a wide range of preexist philosophies. I identify most with the philosophies of essentialism and perennialism. In my opinion, students should have a unfaltering foundation in the core curriculum areas of English, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science. After all, home plate built on a weak foundation get out not stand. I also prefer the perennialists approach of studying the classics same Homer, Shakespeare, Milton etc. Everything in the present is a product of the past, for this reason I feel like the great works of the past still have relevance today. I first realized that I had a appetite to become a teacher when I moved to North Carolina for my ripened year of high school. I absolutely hated school thither the only thing that kept me coming to school was Mr. Schaffers psychology class. I bonded with him at the very beginning of the school year. He endlessl y gave me encouragement and often told me that he could see potential in me. He taught me about the low percentile of male teachers in the early grades and the uprising tide of single parent families. Mr. Schaffer inspired me to go into early education (K-6) so I could become a positive role regulate for the Students. He also taught me that its important to neer pigeon hole a student and to never give up on any student. My classroom pull up stakes have the look and feel of a progressive classroom. However, it will function like an essentialist classroom. I feel like the seating stick out of rows is old, outdated and un-stimulating. I want the seating to be in clusters make up of four desks put together. I learned this method from my cooperating watching teacher. There are ma... ...nt that we work with reform and not against it. As an educator, I plan to be a continuous learner. As of now I am very optimistic about my professional development plans. I can ne ver be educated enough. I am a person who is on a quest for knowledge. After finishing my unmarried mans degree I definitely want to pursue a masters degree. At some point in the rising I would like to receive national certification. I strive for ne plus ultra and even though it may be impossible to reach I can improve and move closer to fulfilling my goals. I will never stop developing professionally. I plan to do anything and everything to make myself a more educated person. After I retire from the teaching profession I plan to start a career of politics. I will start by running for the board of education. Hopefully, as a pol I can have a positive impact on education.

No comments:

Post a Comment